GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
- FPS: Frames per second. An indication of the performance of the graphical engine of the game. This is affected by computational power, memory capacity and the graphics card on the user's machine.
- Last Ping: Displays the last ping time to the server in milliseconds. The Performance Monitor changes colors depending on this value:
Indicator color is based on Last Ping.
|No Connection or Background Download||Lightning Strike|
|>= 250ms, < 750ms||Orange|
- Average Ping: Displays the average ping to the game server you are on. This number resets whenever you zone into a new area.
- Server IP: Displays the IP address of the game server that the player is connected to.
- Background Download: Low priority items can download while you play, this line only shows when downloading occurs in the background. When downloading, a white lightning bolt will appear over the Performance Monitor.