GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
2010-03-29: Phantom Residues[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
- Item: Phantom Residues
Farming locations[edit | edit source]
- Suggested Farm #1: Farm the Tomb of the Primeval Kings. As you enter, kill the Group of 1 Grasp of Insanity and 2 Scythe of Chaos to the left. Move to the left end of the bridge and trigger the popup group of 3 Grap of Insanity. Move back to the entrance stairs. On the right, 1 group of 3 Terrorweb Dryders and 1 group of 3 Banished Dream Riders have overlapping patrols. Time your advance so the Banished Dream Riders get into your aggro bubble, then reposition on the entrance stairs. They will come most of the way across the bridge. Move to the left end of the bridge and kill them. Exit and repeat about 3 Banished Dream Rider every 5 minutes. With proper party positioning and pulling, eliminating the non-Dream Rider mobs is optional.
- Suggested Farm #2: Farm the Smite Crawlers in the Underworld. Don't go in unprepared because of the 1K entry fee, and the high level of difficulty. See the PvX wiki for some builds capable of doing this.
- Suggested Farm #3: Farm the Chaos Planes in the Underworld. Don't go in unprepared because of the 1K entry fee, and the high level of difficulty. See the PvX wiki for some builds capable of doing this.
Threats & recommended skills[edit | edit source]
- Threats: general threats like hex, condition, environmental effects etc.
- Tactics: important tactics, for example pulling, choke points etc
- Recommended skills: skills like anti-kd, hex removal etc
Solo farming[edit | edit source]
- Suggest builds that work well here