GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
|This article is about the pet Phoenix. For the elementalist spell, see Phoenix. For the emote, see Rank.|
Location[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The only place to charm a Phoenix is in the Divine Path after completing the Imperial Sanctum mission. There are 3 Phoenixes in the area: one at the starting point, one near the middle of the path, and one near Emperor Kisu at the end. There are also 2 larger Phoenixes standing next to Kisu which cannot be charmed.
- The Phoenix is one of four pets that appear to fly when they move.
- Phoenixes deal slashing damage when unevolved, and piercing damage when evolved.
- The Phoenix has its own statue on the Monument of Fellowship, although the statue is called "Imperial Phoenix."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In keeping with the Oriental themes of Factions, the Phoenix is a reference to the Fenghuang or Chinese phoenix, not the fiery one of Egyptian lore.
|Animal companions (Evolving • Charming/Finding)|
|Tyrian||Albino Rat • Black Bear • Black Wolf • Dune Lizard • Iguana • Jingle Bear • Lynx • Melandru's Stalker • Moa Bird/Strider • Mountain Eagle
Polar Bear • Rainbow Phoenix • Raven • Warthog • White Crab • White Moa • White Wolf • Wolf/Snow Wolf
|Canthan||Black Moa • Crane • Lurker • Phoenix • Reef Lurker • Tiger • White Tiger|
|Elonian||Crocodile • Flamingo • Hyena • Jahai Rat • Lion • Lioness • Warthog|
|Exotic||Black Widow • Moss Spider • White Jingle Moa|