GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Absorption effects are a way of mitigating health loss from physical damage.
Related Skills[edit | edit source]
- Greater Conflagration converts physical damage to fire damage.
- Winnowing does extra damage whenever a creature takes physical damage.
- Essence Bond grants the caster energy whenever a target ally takes physical damage.
- Barbs does extra damage whenever a target foe takes physical damage.
- Mark of Pain does extra damage to adjacent foes whenever a target foe takes physical damage.
- Order of Pain does extra damage whenever a party member deals physical damage.
- Order of the Vampire causes health steal whenever a party member deals physical damage.
- Elemental Resistance reduces caster armor against physical damage.
- Physical Resistance increases caster armor against physical damage.
- Armor of Frost increases caster armor against physical damage.
- Splinter Weapon deals physical damage on nearby foes on hit.
Effect of Physical Damage to Creatures[edit | edit source]
The following creatures are known to be resistant to physical damage:
- Crystal Guardian
- Crystal Spider
- Frost Golem
- Ice Golem
- Jade Armor
- Jade Bow
- Siege Ice Golem
- Tower Golem
See also: Damage type
|Physical damage: Blunt damage • Slashing damage • Piercing damage|
Elemental damage: Cold damage • Earth damage • Fire damage • Lightning damage
Others: Chaos damage • Dark damage • Holy damage • Shadow damage