GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Absorption effects are a way of mitigating health loss from physical damage.
Related Skills[edit | edit source]
- Greater Conflagration converts physical damage to fire damage.
- Winnowing does extra damage whenever a creature takes physical damage.
- Essence Bond grants the caster energy whenever a target ally takes physical damage.
- Barbs does extra damage whenever a target foe takes physical damage.
- Mark of Pain does extra damage to adjacent foes whenever a target foe takes physical damage.
- Order of Pain does extra damage whenever a party member deals physical damage.
- Order of the Vampire causes health steal whenever a party member deals physical damage.
- Elemental Resistance reduces caster armor against physical damage.
- Physical Resistance increases caster armor against physical damage.
- Armor of Frost increases caster armor against physical damage.
- Splinter Weapon deals physical damage on nearby foes on hit.
Effect of Physical Damage to Creatures[edit | edit source]
The following creatures are known to be resistant to physical damage:
- Crystal Guardian
- Crystal Spider
- Frost Golem
- Ice Golem
- Jade Armor
- Jade Bow
- Siege Ice Golem
- Tower Golem
See also: Damage type
|Physical damage: Blunt damage • Slashing damage • Piercing damage|
Elemental damage: Cold damage • Earth damage • Fire damage • Lightning damage
Others: Chaos damage • Dark damage • Holy damage • Shadow damage