GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Description[edit | edit source]
In years past, Piken Square was a bustling market where farmers and merchants would come to hock their wares. Its ruined stalls are all that remain.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
Travel northwest from Sardelac Sanitarium or west along the wall from Ascalon City; head for the Breach. Once there, head down into the tar areas and then start heading northeast. Piken Square is at the northeastern point.
If the quest Barradin's Advance is active, an NPC will appear and call out to the players as they head down into the tar areas. He can guide the players to Piken Square along a back route to avoid some Charr mobs. This makes it a very popular scam run. Many senior players will overcharge newer players, only for them to find that it is a short run.
Exits[edit | edit source]
- The Breach (southwest)
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Henchmen (level 6):
- Merchants and Traders:
- Riley (Merchant)
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Armsman Pitney: Army Life
- Duke Barradin: The Siege of Piken Square
- Duke Barradin: Althea's Ashes
- Duke Barradin: Fires in the North
- Duke Barradin: Hammer and Anvil
- Farrah Cappo: The Red-Cloaked Deserter
- Ivor Trueshot: Charr Reinforcements
- Undertaker Cortis: Casualty Report (Can be accepted by any profession; Only necromancers will receive the skill reward.)
- Undertaker Cortis: Fallen Soldiers
- Viggo: The Duke's Daughter
- Viggo: Garfazz Bloodfang