|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Pongmei Valley sits at the boundaries between Kaineng City, the Jade Sea, and the Echovald Forest. Approaching from the north, the cramped streets of Kaineng suddenly open up onto this green valley. In the west, the stone trees of the Echovald start to spring up, but a ridge on the eastern border hides the Jade Sea from view. The north of this valley is controlled by Kaineng City gangs, while the south is inhabited by the wildlife of the neighboring regions.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Outposts[edit | edit source]
Areas[edit | edit source]
Points / Objects of Interest[edit | edit source]
- Statue of Grenth (Dead center of the zone)
- Statue of Dwayna (Just outside Boreas Seabed)
- Statue of Balthazar (Just outside Maatu Keep)
- Statue of Melandru (Just outside Tanglewood Copse)
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Afflicted (Not after completing Cleansing Pongmei Valley)
- Am Fah
- Jade Brotherhood
- 23 (26) Stone Scale Kirin
- 24 (26) Rot Wallow
- 19 (25) Warden of the Leaf
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- Am Fah
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Canthan Guard
- 10 Kurzick Traveler
- 10 Luxon Traveler
- 15 Captain Temnok
- 20 Giant Turtle
- 20 Seaguard Lykaios
- 10 Redemptor Karl (only during The Count's Daughter)
- 20 Brother Mhenlo (only during The Convocation and City Under Attack)
- 20 Danika (only during The Count's Daughter)
- 15 Headmaster Greico (only during The Convocation)
- 20 Brutus (only during The Count's Daughter)
- 20 Sheena (only during The Count's Daughter)
Animals[edit | edit source]
Shrines and Blessings[edit | edit source]
- Balthazar: Northwest, by Maatu Keep.
- Dwayna: East, by Boreas Seabed (outpost).
- Grenth: Center.
- Lyssa: Northeast, by Sunjiang District (explorable).
- Melandru: Southwest, by Tanglewood Copse.
- Kurzick or Luxon Priest: Southwest, by Tanglewood Copse; east, by Boreas Seabed (outpost).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 140-172 foes in this area.