GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Margonite Portal Mage
|Margonite Portal Mage|
Description[edit | edit source]
Margonite Portal mages appear constantly during The Shadow Nexus Mission. They are extremely powerful Air Elementalists that can very easily wipe your party out with their Invoke Lightning skill. They are always surrounded by a few Torment Creatures which will respawn continuously as long as their Portal Mage lives.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Skills used[edit | edit source]
- Abaddon's Chosen (Monster skill)
- Abaddon's Favor (Monster skill)
- Air Attunement
- Aura of Restoration
- Chilling Winds
- Freezing Gust
- Invoke Lightning (elite)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Skills such as Protective Spirit, Spirit Bond or Shelter are highly effective at countering the Portal Mages' air spikes.
- Once killed, the portals they control will close, shutting off their reinforcements
- Killing a portal mage gives a random chance for Mysterious Armor Pieces to appear in a character's inventory
- Killing a portal mage awards 25 Lightbringer points.