GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Full: If target foe is casting a spell or chant, that skill is interrupted and for 10 seconds, whenever that foe casts a spell, you steal up to 5...13...15 Energy from that foe.
Concise: Interrupt a spell or a chant. Interruption effect: steal 5...13...15 Energy whenever target foe casts a spell (10 seconds).
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Very useful when cast on enemies that spam spells such as Flare. If they continue to spam spells, their energy will drain rapidly; the alternative is to not cast anything. Both scenarios are in your favor.
- Combine with Wastrel's Worry for added pressure and Mind Wrack for damage.
- The spell/chant will still be interrupted even if you cannot hex them (e.g., if the target has Hex Breaker).
- Spells must complete casting for the hex's effect to work. If the spell fails or is interrupted, nothing happens.
- Heroes will treat this skill as a hex spell instead of an interrupt, and will use it on opponents regardless of whether they are casting a spell or not.