GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Welcome to the new player's guide! This guide is intended to walk you through Pre-Searing Ascalon, starting from character creation and ending on joining the Ascalon Academy.
Warning: The following text contains spoilers relating to the plot of Prophecies.
Please note that spoilers abound in the text ahead! While Guild Wars is not dependent upon storyline for gameplay, and the story in pre-Searing Ascalon is almost non-existent, you have been warned.
Article Groups[edit | edit source]
- Roleplaying character creation: Before starting, create your character.
- Getting started in Guild Wars Prophecies: First time players should read this to get a grasp of how to start playing with the Original Prophecies Campaign.
- Profession Trainers: The trainers that will introduce you to your profession(s) and give you the first skills.
- Academy training quests: A series of quests for new characters that reward starter skills.
- Academy skill quests: Assigning a second profession and gaining more skills for primary and secondary.
- Pre-Searing quest list: Complete list of Pre-Searing quests
- Pre-Searing checklist: Before you leave ...
- Collectors: General: Pre-Searing collectors for weapons, foci, eggs, belt pouches, and more.
- Collectors: Armor: Collectors throughout Pre-Searing to obtain a new full set of armor.
- Death Leveling in Pre-Searing: The "How To" guide to gaining xp to Level 20.
- Permanent Pre-Searing Character: For those considering staying in pre-searing indefinitely.
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Presearing - A presearing community website with video and guides