GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
General[edit | edit source]
Salma is an illegitimate daughter of the former king of Kryta and now lives in the Temple of the Ages. Her mother, who is a priestess at the temple, had an affair with the king. During the Charr invasion, the king fled along with many of the royal family, leaving Salma and her mother behind.
Quests given[edit | edit source]
- Riverside Assassination
- A Little Help From Above
- Temple of the Intolerable
- Mustering a Response
- The Battle for Lion's Arch
Quests involved in[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
- Southern Shiverpeaks
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "It's hard to know how to react to all of the recent troubles.
- Did you need my help with something?"
In Lion's Arch Keep
- "All Krytans long for peace, but we suffer too greatly at the hands of the Unseen Ones' fanatical devotees
In Talmark Wilderness:
- "All Krytans long for peace, but we suffer too greatly at the hands of the Unseen Ones' fanatical devotees."
- Player response: "What brings you to this camp?"
- "I wish only to protect my people from their oppressors and let them worship their gods in peace. I may be the royal heir, but I am still only one woman. I cannot defeat the Unseen Ones and their Mantle puppets without help from the citizens of Kryta... and from brave people like you."
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Salma is wearing a modified version of the Shining Blade Uniform.
- Her descendant will play a very important role in Guild Wars 2, as seen here.