GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Full: While you maintain this enchantment, target ally cannot lose more than 5% max Health due to damage from a single attack or spell. When Protective Bond prevents damage, you lose 6...4...3 Energy or the spell ends.
Concise: Target ally cannot lose more than 5% max Health from a single attack or spell. Each time damage is reduced you lose 6...4...3 Energy or this spell ends.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Leaps Thunderclap (North Kryta Province)
- Gack Splotchplunk (Watchtower Coast)
- Fluum Banzo (Divinity Coast)
- Tree of Vitality (The Wilds (mission))
- Splintertrunk (Ettin's Back)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This spell was once widely used in Invincimonk builds, but has since been discontinued due to the high energy cost added in the August 25, 2005 update.
- The energy loss can be divided among characters if multiple copies of protective bond are cast. For example, if two characters cast this spell at level 13 Protection Prayers, the first character to cast would lose two energy and the second would lose one energy every hit.