GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Punch the Clown
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Kilroy to start your brawling training.
- Defeat the Norn brawlers using your new skills.
- See Kilroy Stonekin for your reward.
- "[Solo Quest] I've been training with these Norn to learn the ways of brass-knuckle brawling. I gotta say, these big fellas can fight! To them, you're nothing but a clown. But I'll teach ya what I've learned so you can jump in the ring and tangle with the best of 'em. Here, take these brass knuckles and crack a few skulls. It's good for the constitution!"
- Accept: "Excuse me while I line up my knuckles."
- Reject: "See these? These are the tears of a clown."
Intermediate Dialogue (Kilroy Stonekin)
- "You will be removed from your party to fight alone. Are you ready to rumble?"
- Accept: "It's go time!"
- Reject: "I am not worthy."
- "So ya showed them Norn a whoppin' good time, eh? Ya did Kilroy proud!"
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Refer to Dwarven Boxing for a full explanation of how this mini-game works. Be sure to equip yourself with the Brass Knuckles given to you by Kilroy, your skill bar will be replaced with some brawling skills and you will be taken into a fight with some Norn Brawlers. Win or lose, you'll be returned to Gunnar's Hold, then speak to Kilroy to claim your reward, or to try again.