GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Deliver the custom sword to Castellan Puuba at the Sunspear Great Hall.
- Meet up with Castellan Puuba on the Plains of Jarin.
- Fight beside Castellan Puuba as he tries out his new, customized sword. You have slain 0 of 10 creatures.
- See Chorben [Weapons] for your reward.
- Nightfall Character
- "Come here my friend. You see this wonderful sword? See how it drinks in the light? I have customized it especially for Castellan Puuba, the headmaster of the Sunspear Great Hall. You look the part of a Sunspear. If you are headed in that direction, you could help me out by delivering this sword. I have too many irons in the fire, but I know he's eager to try it out. His passion for weapons nearly rivals my own."
Intermediate Dialogue (Castellan Puuba)
- "What do you have there for me? Ah, my custom blade! Thank you so much for bringing it to me. I can't wait to try it out! Chorben's work always astonish me! Come with me <name>. Let us give this weapon a test worthy of such refined steel. Meet me outside of the Plains of Jarin."
- "Thank you, my friend, for delivering that blade. I am happy to hear Castellan Puuba still enjoys my work. It is rare to find someone who truly appreciates the beauty of crafted steel. Please take these materials in gratitude. You should have enough to craft a new weapon. If you also see beauty in steel, I would be happy to craft a new weapon for you, or even customize the one at your side."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Exit Kamadan and follow the quest marker in generally western direction towards the Sunspear Great Hall. Go inside and talk to Puuba. Then leave the Sunspear Great Hall to meet Puuba outside. Simply lead him around and attack the nearby plants and insects. Once ten creatures have been killed (either by him or your party), the quest is complete and you can head back for your reward.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Puuba's Custom Sword has the same inventory icon and wielded appearance as the Fiery Gladius.
- It is a good idea to also take on the quest Armored Transport at the same time, since they head to the same location.
- With Puuba you will be able to kill level 7-10 creatures solo, gaining you about 150 xp a kill (300 with bounty)