GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We would love to get your opinion on your experience with our site with a short survey. Take Survey
Description[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The bear uses the Troll Unguent skill in half cast time (1.5 seconds) and has a natural regeneration. With Unguent, the bear heals at 8 pips (16 health/second)
- The club effectively does about 2-4 points of damage a swing so don't rely on it.
- It is possible to take the bear down to low health and then equip the club before dealing the final blow with a high damage spell or shout such as "Finish Him" or "You Move Like A Dwarf."
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Blind is an effective way to do adrenaline denial (used for Defy Pain) and give some general defense.
- Spirits like Pain, Bloodsong, Shadowsong, Displacement and Union can really help you. They deal nice damage and protect you. You can just run circles and they will kill the Rabid Bear.
- Use Brutal Weapon to deal more damage with the club.
- Take the Necromancer skill Insidious Parasite or similar, and an interrupt skill (e.g. Distracting Shot). Cast Insidious Parasite on the bear so it hurts itself and heals you, and use your interrupt skill to prevent it from casting Troll Unguent. When using Distracting shot, remember to change from your bow to the Club of a Thousand Bears before finishing the bear off.