GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Location[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Rainbow Phoenix will only appear in the Hall of Monuments when the following conditions are met:
- No one else is in your party, including heroes and henchmen.
- All four tapestries have been displayed.
- One of the following:
- After being unlocked, the Rainbow Phoenix will only appear in the Zaishen Menagerie Grounds if no one else is in your party.
- The Rainbow Phoenix is the largest pet available in Guild Wars. For this reason, it is sometimes preferred in PvP over other pets, as it can be distracting.
- This is the only pet that cannot be death leveled or charmed by a hero, because it only appears when the player is alone and in areas without resurrection shrines.
- The Rainbow Phoenix deals piercing damage.
- The Rainbow Phoenix is one of four pets that appear to fly when they move.
|Animal companions (Evolving • Charming/Finding)|
|Tyrian||Albino Rat • Black Bear • Black Wolf • Dune Lizard • Iguana • Jingle Bear • Lynx • Melandru's Stalker • Moa Bird/Strider • Mountain Eagle
Polar Bear • Rainbow Phoenix • Raven • Warthog • White Crab • White Moa • White Wolf • Wolf/Snow Wolf
|Canthan||Black Moa • Crane • Lurker • Phoenix • Reef Lurker • Tiger • White Tiger|
|Elonian||Crocodile • Flamingo • Hyena • Jahai Rat • Lion • Lioness • Warthog|
|Exotic||Black Widow • Moss Spider • White Jingle Moa|