GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Raisu Palace (explorable)
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Raisu Palace is an explorable area in Kaineng which is accessible from Imperial Sanctum after completing Raisu Palace (mission). It features several courtyards that are crossed in the mission of the same name as well as some other passages to the north, along with some docks. The palace is not encircled by walls, and at some points in the mission you can see the shabby buildings that Kaineng City is known for. Celestial skills can be obtained from Kuunavang just inside the area's entrance.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Neighbour Cities, Missions, Outposts[edit | edit source]
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- 28 (30) Sword Ancient Kai (Auspicious Parry)
- 28 (30) Famished Ancient Brrne (Famine)
- 28 (30) Untouched Ancient Ky (Spell Breaker)
- 28 (30) Doomed Ancient Kkraz (Wail of Doom)
- 28 (30) Arcane Ancient Phi (Arcane Languor)
- 28 (30) Star Ancient Koosun (Star Burst)
- 28 (30) Silent Ancient Onata (Shroud of Silence)
- 28 (30) Defiant Ancient Sseer (Soul Twisting)
Monsters[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There are several Crimson Skull ships in the small dock located north of the palace.
- When chest running, note that the Forbidden Chests tend to spawn at (or near) the same locations every time.
- Vanquishers must defeat 236-266 foes in this area.