GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Ransujun the Prophet
|Ransujun the Prophet|
General[edit | edit source]
He is an NPC that wanders along a set path in Bukdek Byway, along which he says several scripted lines.
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
His dialogue is the same as a Canthan Peasant
- "Fruit can be hard to come by these days now that the plague has slowed trade coming from Kryta."
- "The docks are so empty these days. People are afraid to come to Cantha."
- "The emperor cares greatly for all of us who have suffered because of the plague."
- "The guards try to keep order but there are fewer of them each day."
- "The local guilds are taking over the streets. Most have bought off the Ministry and do as they please."
- "The Ministry of fire [sic] never seems incapable of understanding the plight of the common people."
- "The Luxon [sic] and Kurzicks have been quarrelling for so long, I think they've probably forgotten why they started fighting to begin with."
- "Those Am Fah thugs are frightening!"
Quotes[edit | edit source]
He walks along a set path and at each end he will recite a few lines. Near Kaineng Center, atop a stairway, he will say these lines in order:
- "This plague will not be the end of Cantha. The Emperor will save us. It has been foretold."
- "Look not to others, but to yourselves."
- "Is it the plague that brings fear to your heart, or is it your fear that brings the plague to the heart of the city?"
- "Has the Emperor yet failed us? No! He will protect us now in this hour of our greatest need."
At the other end of his path, in a lower area, he will say these lines instead in order:
- "Seek not to rid the city of the plague. First rid yourself of the fear that plagues your soul."
- "We must not simply accept this curse upon our land. We must follow the strength of our Emperor. If we do this, we will prevail."
- "Acknowledge the plague, but do not succumb to it."
- "Remain strong for yourselves and for each other."