GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There are only two places to charm a Raven, both in in Sacnoth Valley (see map):
- On an inaccessible hilltop near Dalada Uplands. Although you can't reach it, you can still get in range to charm it when it is close to the edge of the hill.
- Near the center of the southern edge of the zone. The nearby enemies will not attack the raven, making it easy to clear the area before charming it. If the raven does die, rezone at Rragar's Menagerie and try again.
- The Raven is one of four pets that appear to fly when they move.
- Ravens deal piercing damage unless evolved to dire, in which case they deal slashing damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Olaf Olafson calls a Raven to send a message to King Jalis Ironhammer after the completion of A Gate Too Far.
|Animal companions (Evolving • Charming/Finding)|
|Tyrian||Albino Rat • Black Bear • Black Wolf • Dune Lizard • Iguana • Jingle Bear • Lynx • Melandru's Stalker • Moa Bird/Strider • Mountain Eagle
Polar Bear • Rainbow Phoenix • Raven • Warthog • White Crab • White Moa • White Wolf • Wolf/Snow Wolf
|Canthan||Black Moa • Crane • Lurker • Phoenix • Reef Lurker • Tiger • White Tiger|
|Elonian||Crocodile • Flamingo • Hyena • Jahai Rat • Lion • Lioness • Warthog|
|Exotic||Black Widow • Moss Spider • White Jingle Moa|