GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Please take a moment to fill out this survey on your gaming habits!
Recruits for Hollis
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Go from town to Old Ascalon and find the Army Recruits.
- Lead all three recruits west along the wall to the far gate and present them to Gate Guard Hollis.
- Return to Gate Guard Hollis for your reward.
- "There has been more trouble at the Wall. This time, the Charr have assaulted the far gate west of town. Hollis is severely undermanned, so we've been running him reinforcements as they become available. There should be three recruits just outside of the city gates in Old Ascalon, awaiting an escort. They'll get weapons from the fallen when they reach the Wall. In the meantime, I need someone to make sure they reach Gate Guard Hollis safely."
- Accept: "Consider it done!"
- Reject: "I'm sure they'll be fine on their own."
- Gate Guard Hollis: "Welcome to the Wall. Weapons and armor await on the other side."
- "These recruits look eager. That's something. My thanks to you for bringing them this far with breath still in their bodies. Now we'll just need to scavenge weapons for them from among our dead. Balthazar willing, they'll serve these new soldiers better than their previous wielders."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Exit Ascalon City into Old Ascalon. You'll find the 3 recruits standing just outside. Proceed west along the Wall protecting them from harm. Eventually you'll reach Gate Guard Hollis. Talk to him and he will give you your reward.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The recruits won't attack enemies, and they won't move forward until their path is free of enemies, so you can't just run them to Gate Guard Hollis. They are level 10 and heal themselves so don't worry about them dying.