GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
The Reed Bog is a small explorable area between Ettin's Back and The Falls. It is more or less circular, with the southeast part being a thin path infested with Maguuma Spiders and the Northwest part being a wider set of paths with a lot of Redwood Shepherds and Moss Scarabs.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Explorable areas[edit | edit source]
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- White Mantle
Bosses[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Skill Capture[edit | edit source]
- Flame Trap from Drogo Greatmane (not available before The Misplaced Sword quest at Heroes' Audience).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 67-109 monsters in this area.
- Moss Scarabs have Verata's Gaze, making minions a hindrance rather than a help in some areas.
- Redwood Shepherds use Primal Echoes, making it difficult to use signets effectively.
- There are fewer than 30 non-pop-up enemies, and the number of pop-ups you have to fight can be minimized by careful planning. Specifically, the path leading east from The Falls contains only Maguuma Spider pop-ups, while the path leading north from Ettin's Back contains only Moss Scarab pop-ups. You will have to pass through one of these areas to reach the enemies in the west, but the other can be avoided entirely.