GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|This article is about in-game regions. For regions of the real world, see territory.|
A region usually consists of:
- one town (the region's "capital")
- several explorable areas
- several outposts
- several mission locations
Quests from the same region will be grouped in the same heading (named after the region) in the Quest Log panel.
Regions in the Game[edit | edit source]
These are the regions in the game, sorted by campaign:
Core[edit | edit source]
- Northern Shiverpeaks (a region without a town)
- Southern Shiverpeaks
- Sorrow's Furnace (a region without a town)
- Maguuma Jungle
- Crystal Desert
- Ring of Fire Islands (a region without a town)
- The Desolation (a region without a town)
- Realm of Torment
- Gate of Anguish (quests from Gate of Anguish (explorable) are listed separately in the quest log under 'Gate of Anguish', while quests from Gate of Anguish (location) are listed under 'Realm of Torment')