GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Full: Resurrect target touched dead target party member with 50% Health and 5...17...20% Energy. That party member and all allies within earshot are healed for 55...115...130 Health.
Concise: Resurrects target party member (50% Health and 5...17...20% Energy). Heals allies within earshot for 55...115...130.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The additional healing to party members in range can make this skill a more useful choice during combat, as the healer is able to both resurrect and heal in one shot.
- Healer's Boon does not increase the healing of this spell. However, it will still reduce the casting time.
- As with Restore Life, Healer's Boon and Holy Haste can be stacked to give Healing resurrect spells a cast time of 1 second, making them very useful in battle.
- As a Touch Spell, the cost of this skill can be reduced by a Ranger's Expertise, and even with a low Healing Prayers attribute this spell will heal the party for 60-70 HP. The natural synergy with block and movement-boosting stances such as Dodge, Natural Stride, or Escape can make this a very good resurrection skill for Rangers.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The art on the skill icon is the Mhenlo wallpaper seen here. Accurately enough, in the Nightfall Campaign, Mhenlo uses this skill.