GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Full: Resurrect target party member. That party member is returned to life with 100% Health and 25% Energy. This signet only recharges when you gain a morale boost.
Concise: Resurrects target party member (100% Health, 25% Energy). This signet only recharges when you gain a morale boost.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Resurrection Signets are usable by any character profession.
- Resurrection Signet is the fastest casting resurrect in PvP, tying with Unyielding Aura (PvP).
- When interrupted, Resurrection Signet can be activated again immediately as it doesn't have recharge time, making it even more useful (unless the interrupting skill adds a recharge delay).
- Virtually all henchmen carry this signet, except Monk and Ritualist henchmen, who carry reusable resurrection spells.
- Resurrection Signet will recharge for consecutive matches in PvP such as Random Arena and Zaishen Elite.
Related skills[edit | edit source]
Related articles[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The resurrection signet is inscribed with a phoenix, a mythical bird said to rise from its own ashes after death.