GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Full: Resurrect target party member. That party member is returned to life with 100% Health and 25% Energy. This signet only recharges when you gain a morale boost.
Concise: Resurrects target party member (100% Health, 25% Energy). This signet only recharges when you gain a morale boost.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Resurrection Signets are usable by any character profession.
- Resurrection Signet is the fastest casting resurrect in PvP, tying with Unyielding Aura (PvP).
- When interrupted, Resurrection Signet can be activated again immediately as it doesn't have recharge time, making it even more useful (unless the interrupting skill adds a recharge delay).
- Virtually all henchmen carry this signet, except Monk and Ritualist henchmen, who carry reusable resurrection spells.
- Resurrection Signet will recharge for consecutive matches in PvP such as Random Arena and Zaishen Elite.
Related skills[edit | edit source]
Related articles[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The resurrection signet is inscribed with a phoenix, a mythical bird said to rise from its own ashes after death.