Full: Resurrect target party member. That party member is returned to life with 100% Health and 25% Energy. This signet only recharges when you gain a morale boost.
Concise: Resurrects target party member (100% Health, 25% Energy). This signet only recharges when you gain a morale boost.
- Resurrection Signets are usable by any character profession.
- Resurrection Signet is the fastest casting resurrect in PvP, tying with Unyielding Aura (PvP).
- When interrupted, Resurrection Signet can be activated again immediately as it doesn't have recharge time, making it even more useful (unless the interrupting skill adds a recharge delay).
- Virtually all henchmen carry this signet, except Monk and Ritualist henchmen, who carry reusable resurrection spells.
- Resurrection Signet will recharge for consecutive matches in PvP such as Random Arena and Zaishen Elite.
- The resurrection signet is inscribed with a phoenix, a mythical bird said to rise from its own ashes after death.