GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We would love to get your opinion on your experience with our site with a short survey. Take Survey
Revolt of the Dredge
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Kill Maximole and his followers to quell the revolt.
- See Moleneaux for your reward.
- "More trouble! And so I must ask you for your assistance yet again. My people have never been quick to anger, but given time, their thirst for justice can be fierce. Our recent plight has finally driven a small group of my clan to advocate war... all-out war... against the Kurzicks! Their leader is a bold, angry Dredge named Maximole. He lost his family during our long escape, and I believe he wants to simply die in battle. But he wishes to drag down all of our people with him. There is only one way out. If you will eliminate Maximole, the others will see why we should avoid the Kurzicks rather than fight them. Will you help me? When it is over, the others will understand. I will see to it."
- Accept: "Yes, it is the only way."
- Reject: "What, and give up my last chance to get you Dredge off my back?"
- "I know this was not easy, but it was necessary. I think we may have a future here after all. Thank you."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
If you have Aspenwood Gate (Kurzick), it's easiest to leave from there. You will find Maximole patrolling nearby, not at the exact position shown on your map. You can easily get swarmed by the many patrols in the area. Clearing out as many small groups by picking them off when they are far away from others, can make it easier to defeat the boss. Otherwise you might find yourself surrounded and quickly dead. You'll also have to be careful for Mungri Magicbox and his patrol, which includes one or two Dredge Gardeners, as they're healers and can easily change the tide of battle for the worst.
An alternative route would be to start from House zu Heltzer, you can then avoid the other bosses, and be able to wait at the location marked on the map for Maximole to appear.
If you just finished Temple of the Dredge, you have likely already cleared this path and can go after Maximole without too much worry.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- You need to kill Maximole and the accompanying group before the quest will update.