GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Full: For 8 seconds, while you have a sword equipped, you block the next melee attack against you and your attacker is struck for 20...68...80 damage.
Concise: (8 seconds.) You block the next melee attack and your attacker takes 20...68...80 damage. No effect unless you have a sword equipped.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Nav Sharpquill (North Kryta Province)
- Sky Quickfeather (Divinity Coast (mission))
- Aguo Gruffmane (The Scar)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Versus attacks that cannot be blocked (such as Pure Strike, or while an attacker uses Warrior's Cunning), Riposte's damage effect will trigger, but the attack will not be blocked.
- The block effect from this skill takes precedence over all other effects that may cause the attack to be blocked or to miss (including Blindness).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A riposte in fencing is an offensive action made by the fencer who has just parried an attack.