GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article is about the profession insignia quest in Shing Jea Monastery. For information on the armor upgrade components, see Insignia.|
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Instructor Ng.
- Complete the Condition Removal course.
- Complete the Disruption course.
- Complete the course in Advanced Defense Techniques.
- Complete the Skill Chaining course.
- "You are ready to earn your Ritualist Insignia? All right, then. This advanced training is designed to teach you the nuances of the Ritualist arts. Ritualists summon spirits and objects to aid their allies. They can create powerful weapons and can manipulate the spirit realm to heal allies or harm foes. Speak with Instructor Ng to begin your training."
- "Congratulations. You have earned your Ritualist Insignia. You are now an expert Ritualist. May the gods guide and protect you."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Nothing special here. A sequence of training courses in the Shing Jea Dojo, each giving you at least one additional free skill.