GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Ritualist collector weapons
- HCT = Halves casting time (of spells) with x% chance
- HSR = Halves skill recharge (of spells) with x% chance
- Only max weapons are listed (no items from Shing Jea Island or Istan are included). All wands shown have max damage (11-22); all staves have max damage (11-22) and +10 energy; and all foci have +12 energy. Wands and staves tied to Communing inflict dark damage; Nightfall and EotN Restoration weapons deal dark damage; and all other wands and staves inflict lightning damage.
- To find out who and where the collector for each weapon is, click on the name of the collectable item.
- Additionally, the Keeper of Spirits in the Throne of Secrets at the end of the Nightfall campaign will trade a number of green Ritualist wands and staves in return for a Book of Secrets.