GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Roaring Ether Heart/Farming
2010-01-04: Roaring Ether Hearts[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
- Item: Roaring Ether Hearts
Farming for Roaring Ether Hearts[edit | edit source]
- Suggested Farm #1: Follow the basic directions for Lightbringer point farming in The Mirror of Lyss, except that you can do it in normal mode and there's no need to cross the area to kill the boss.
- Suggested Farm #2: From Tihark Orchard, head southwest through Forum Highlands and go into the second gorge on the left. At the bottom of the root bridge, 3 groups will converge; these groups will be either 3 Roaring Ethers or 2 Ethers and 1 Sapphire Djinn. The boss group with Churahm, Spirit Warrior will have another 3 Ethers, and the 3 groups of djinn will sometimes contain an Ether. Once you're done with these groups, go to the south and then, after the harpy group, to the west, and you should meet three groups of roaring ethers with the boss Korshek the Immolated and random jinns
Threats & recommended skills[edit | edit source]
- Threats: The Roaring Ethers use Resurrection Signet. They and the djinn are very dangerous to bunched-up parties or spirits: the Ethers have Energy Surge and Mistrust, the Sapphire Djinn wield scythes, and the Ruby Djinn have Searing Flames and Liquid Flame.
- Tactics: Roaring Ethers can only resurrect each other, not the Djinn, so it is best to kill the Djinn first.
- Recommended skills: Frozen Soil to counter the rez sigs, interrupts, hex removal
Solo farming[edit | edit source]
- 600 Monks seem to work the best. Bring Arcane Echo to keep Spell Breaker up longer.
- Perma Sliver with a heal, spirit spammers, and terra tanks also work, but are slower.
- Permasin degen works well in Forum Highlands. Bring a couple heroes with party speed boosts (Charge! or "Fall Back!") to get there quick, then flag them off of radar.