GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Running Sanctum Cay Mission
Running Sanctum Cay[edit | edit source]
This run is somewhat different from most other runs, so it might take a few times to get right.
Builds[edit | edit source]
There are many variations on this skillset. And there are a lot of different running builds. Look around and choose the one that is the best for you.
- Click here for usage and further info for builds below.
The Run[edit | edit source]
There are 3 places that you need to know about.
- #1: Body block can happen here (rare, but possible if unprepared).
- #2: This is where you give the Scepter of Orr to Vizier Khilbron.(half way point)
- #3: This is the tanking part.
- To do this, stand in the middle of where the 2 groups will merge so that they both attack you instead of the Vizier. Throw Balathazar's Spirit on first. Face towards the boat so that when Vizier tells you to get onto the boat you are already facing in that direction. Maintain Dolyak signet and switch between protective skills. This should keep your health at about full the whole time. For Dervs, maintain all your enchants. When the Vizier tells you to "Get on the boat," just wait for Dolyak Signet to wear off if you have it on, hit sprint and get onto the boat. Good luck.
This run takes about 20-25 minutes.