GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Full: For 8...18...20 seconds, you move 25% faster.
Concise: (8...18...20 seconds.) You move 25% faster.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Minotaur (Anvil Rock / The Frost Gate)
- Muu Swifthorn (Talmark Wilderness)
- Euhh Snickersnak (Sage Lands)
- Stik Barkripper (Ettin's Back)
- Flash Darkspine (Ettin's Back)
- Slonak Copperbark (Iron Mines of Moladune)
- Thorgall Bludgeonhammer (Grenth's Footprint)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Mostly used as an adrenal alternative to Sprint. Rush can be maintained even without a high Strength attribute, but requires you to charge adrenaline before activating.
- Also, due to the adrenaline-based cost and long duration, it is useful with skills and equipment that have a benefit while in a stance, since it can be maintained indefinitely while in combat.
- Commonly used in PvP as a cancel stance for Flail, Frenzy, or Primal Rage.