GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Full: Deals 10...58...70 cold damage to target and adjacent foes. For 5...17...20 seconds, target foe and all adjacent foes take twice as long to activate signets. If you are Overcast, foes struck with Rust have their signets interrupted and disabled for 1...8...10 seconds.
Concise: Deals 10...58...70 cold damage to target and adjacent foes. Hexes target and adjacent foes (5...17...20 seconds). Doubles signet activation time. Interrupts and disables signets for 1...8...10 seconds if you are Overcast.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Can be combined with Icy Prism in order to disable a target's Signets.
- In most cases, attempting to use a signet while under this hex will leave you worse off than not using the signet at all. A monk using a 4 second Signet of Devotion is not able to kite or use any other skills while activating it. A player using a 6 second Resurrection Signet is likely to be interrupted, knocked down, or even killed before its completion.
- A good skill to bring in Random Arena, especially with a knockdown or an interrupt, as it almost halts any attempts at using Resurrection Signet.
- Particularly useful against Warriors with Healing Signet because of the extra time to cast and the -40 armor while activating.
- Heroes will only use Rust on foes that actually have Signets. They will not use it as a cover hex, for pure damage, etc.