GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
The first thing that most will see of the uninhabitable Maguuma Jungle, the Sage Lands are mostly composed of dry, redstone highlands, though along the Northwestern edges and in a few canyons farther east, examples of the more heavily vegetated parts of the Maguuma may be found.
Exits / Neighbour Areas[edit | edit source]
Towns and Outposts[edit | edit source]
Explorable areas[edit | edit source]
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- House Rangers (only during quest A Brother's Fury)
- White Mantle:
- 15 (20) Justiciar Thommis
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- 12 (24) Wind Riders
- 12 (24) Moss Scarabs
- 16 (25) Maguuma Spiders
Bosses[edit | edit source]
Pets[edit | edit source]
- 5 Warthog
Statues[edit | edit source]
- Statue of Lyssa: Southeastern corner of the map, in a small clearing above the swamp. The area is guarded by 3 Redwood Shepherds.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 214-294 foes in this area.
- Moss Scarabs have Verata's Gaze, making minions a hindrance rather than a help in some areas.
- On both ramps that lead down into the lagoon at the falls (purple box on map), sweep ahead very slowly and carefully. There are many delayed Moss Scarab pop-ups, and their numbers can easily overwhelm you, especially if you have a large number of minions.