GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Storm Kin float effortlessly across this wasteland, while the Rockshot Devourers plant traps to waylay careless explorers. A statue of the dragon Glint (purple dot) lies in the center. The area includes three pairs of two-way teleporters, none of which are required for travelers.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Explorable areas[edit | edit source]
Towns and Outposts[edit | edit source]
Seeker's Passage (west)
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- 20 (26) Rockshot Devourers: Southern parts near Prophet's Path and Skyward Reach.
- 20 (26) Jade Scarabs: Throughout most of the area.
- 20 (26) Rock-Eater Scarabs: Sometimes found in the south western area.
- 20 (26) Storm Kin: East, northeast and northern areas. Large concentration in the north.
- 22 (26) Hydras: In the north western parts, near Seeker's Passage.
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- 24 (30) Gralf Angonytip (Devourer)
- 26 (30) Graf Wask Derg (Hydra)
- 24 (30) Ness Orangeclaw (Devourer)
- 26 (30) Brol Migo Hinga (Hydra)
- 24 (30) Sul SandStorm (Storm Kin)
- 26 (30) Rept Parn Freg (Hydra)
- 24 (30) Jonk Shuffle (Jade Scarab)
- 26 (30) Jewk Swem Pleg (Hydra)
- 24 (30) Sevv Squallfroth (Storm Kin):Clumsiness (only after Copperhammer Mines)
- 24 (30) Vook Foomble (Jade Scarab)
- 24 (30) Yxthoshth (Storm Kin): Crippling Anguish (Only during The Ranger's Path)
- 24 (30) Ginz Hailflare (Storm Kin)
- 26 (30) Sheg Zamn Mada (Hydra)
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Skill Capture[edit | edit source]
- Clumsiness from Sevv Squallfroth (only after Copperhammer Mines).
- Crippling Anguish (Elite) from Yxthoshth, only during The Ranger's Path quest.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 185-247 foes in this area.
- The head, arm, and leg of a statue similar to the one found in The Arid Sea appear close to the portal leading to Prophet's Path.