GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Description[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
- Tarnished Coast
- Arachni's Haunt (Arachni's Chest)
- Bloodstone Caves (Eldritch Chest)
- Bogroot Growths (Bogroot Chest)
- Cathedral of Flames (Murakai's Chest)
- Heart of the Shiverpeaks (Mountain Heart Chest)
- Oola's Lab (Oola's Chest)
- Ooze Pit (Prismatic Chest)
- Raven's Point (Destroyer Chest)
- Sepulchre of Dragrimmar (Dragrimmar Chest)
- Shards of Orr (Fendi's Chest)
- Slavers' Exile
Dye[edit | edit source]
Dye can be applied to the scythe but has no effect upon the equipped appearance of the scythe. It does, however, change the color of the inventory icon which is dyed yellow by default.