GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
2009-09-28: Scorched Lodestones[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
- Item: Scorched Lodestones
Getting to Nick[edit | edit source]
Farming for Scorched Lodestones[edit | edit source]
- Suggested Farm #1: exit the Serenity Temple and make a brief loop through Pockmark Flats (as shown). Any L20 character should be able to solo this using any build.
Threats & Recommended Skills[edit | edit source]
- Tactics: foes that drop Scorched Lodestones are L8 or less, so L20 characters only have to worry about how to dispatch the elementals more quickly. Aggro a group, wait for them to ball up, and use AoE damage spells to take them down.
- Threats: presuming that you have at least one L20 character with access to Ascalon, none of the foes will present much of a threat. If you want, bring a well-balanced skillbar that includes hex and condition removal, healing, with the remaining 5 skills dedicated to damage.
- Recommended Skills: (see above)
Solo Farming[edit | edit source]
- This is a great week to try out solo farming for the first time or practice using a new build. As mentioned above, any L20 character should be able to safely farm without paying too much attention.