GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Full: For 30 seconds, every time target foe is healed, the healer takes 15...67...80 holy damage.
Concise: (30 seconds.) Whenever target foe is healed, the healer takes 15...67...80 holy damage.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The damage is applied before the healing effect. Thus players who attempt to self-heal, expecting a net gain of health, may end up dead if their health is already too low.
- Only skills using the verb heal like Orison of Healing, Healing Signet, Comfort Animal, or Ether Feast will trigger this spell. There are some exceptions, such as Healing Spring.
- Skills which include a secondary, conditional heal such as Words of Comfort will trigger Scourge Healing twice if the condition is met. This can be especially lethal when using Heal Party or Light of Deliverance, if there are many allies hexed with Scourge Healing, as it will trigger for every ally affected by the hex. This skill is therefore often used in hex builds containing plenty of degen to discourage the use of party-wide heals. It is also extremely dangerous to a Necromancer using Blood of the Master while several of their minions are hexed.
- Shouts that heal when it ends will trigger Scourge Healing as well.
- This does not include healing received due to the Divine Favor attribute, nor a Divine Boon bonus.
- It does not trigger on secondary healing effects from Enchantments such as with Vigorous Spirit and Healing Hands.
- If an enemy is hexed with Scourge Healing, and you cast Heal Area right next to that enemy, thus healing them, you will not suffer damage from Scourge Healing. Healing enemies through Illusion of Pain won't damage the caster either.
- It also will not trigger on certain monster skills, such as Nibble.