GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Secondary professions for a Necromancer
Necromancers have some of the most powerful spells, with the longest recharge and highest energy cost.
Always remember, when choosing secondary skills, that native skills often have better synergy with the profession's purpose, interact better with the profession's other skills, and benefit from runes.
Necromancer/Warrior[edit | edit source]
- During PvP many necros will often use a shield for defensive bonuses from mods. Consider the skill Shield Bash when using this tactic.
- In PvP, several Warrior stances can be useful for blocking.
Necromancer/Ranger[edit | edit source]
- Certain Nature Rituals can be useful for a minion master, particularly Winnowing.
- Certain Nature Rituals are seen quite commonly on 1-hp BiP necromancers.
Necromancer/Monk[edit | edit source]
- The 55hp solo Necromancer is a very effective farming tactic.
- Minion Masters sometimes use Heal Area as a non-necromancer alternative minion maintenance skill, although this split can draw points from other necromancer attributes where it would be more useful.
- Dwayna's Sorrow can be used by a minion master to give party supportive healing.
- A reusable resurrection skill can be useful in PvE.
Necromancer/Mesmer[edit | edit source]
- Echo and Arcane Echo can be used to increase the damage potential of some of the longer recharging necromancer skills.
- Recurring Insecurity combines extremely well with Soul Barbs, along with other mesmer hexes.
Necromancer/Elementalist[edit | edit source]
- Glyph of Lesser Energy can be used for energy management.
Necromancer/Assassin[edit | edit source]
- Enduring Toxin and other Deadly Arts hexes combine well with Soul Barbs.
- Signet of Toxic Shock and other deadly arts skill combines well with Toxic Chill.
Necromancer/Ritualist[edit | edit source]
- A Necromancer can function as a healer using Restoration Magic, managing energy with the Soul Reaping bonus.
- A reusable resurrection skill is useful.
- The Ritualist's spirit conjuring abilities can complement a Necromancer's Death Magic skill usefully for minion masters, providing blanket effects over all of their undead.
Necromancer/Paragon[edit | edit source]
- A minion master can use "Fall Back!" to heal his army on the move and "Go for the Eyes!" to increase minion damage, however these are among the few shouts which affect minions.
Necromancer/Dervish[edit | edit source]
- Mystic Regeneration can combine with Necromancer enchantments such as Dark Bond and Aura of the Lich.
|Secondary professions for ...|
|Warrior • Ranger • Monk • Necromancer • Mesmer • Elementalist • Assassin • Ritualist • Paragon • Dervish|