GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
|This article is about the Nightfall secondary quest. For the exit from Divinity Coast (explorable), see Secret Passage (NPC).|
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Help Hatuk kill the Great Fire Flower and pass his rite of passage into manhood.
- See Hatuk for your reward.
- Nightfall Character
- Hatuk: "Psst!"
- Hatuk: "Psst! Hey you!"
- Hatuk: "Hey you! Yeah. You! Come here. I need some help."
- "Ok, so here's the deal. There's this monster I'm supposed to kill. But I don't know the first thing about killing. I just never took an interest. But now, I have this stupid rite of passage. In order to become a man I have to hunt down and kill the Great Fire Flower. I know it doesn't sound scary, but trust me, this thing is brutal. Maybe not too brutal for you, but for me? Forget about it. This thing has plagued our village for years, and they ask me to kill it? I mean, come on. I need some help. But no one can know, okay?"
- Accept: "Your secret is safe with me. You do not fight alone."
- Reject: "You must pass this test on your own."
- Hatuk: "There it is. Go kill it and I'll make sure no one sees."
- "You made that look easy. Maybe there's something to this hunting business after all. Nah, well, I'll take it from here. Make yourself scarce before someone starts to suspect."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
The target is not far away. Just cross the river and you will see him just shortly after that. Accompanied by some other plants, he should be no problem to defeat. Talk to Hatuk after the killing has been done.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although Hatuk will not give this quest to non-Elonian characters, he will still say his Preliminary Dialogue.
- Consider doing this quest together with the Signs and Portents quest, as they are both in the same area.