GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Secrets in the Shadow
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Meet with Dehjah, an ally of the Master of Whispers.
- Destroy the demons from the earth. 3...0 of 3 groups remain.
- See Master of Whispers for your reward.
- "You must know there is a great darkness falling across Elona. As a demon hunter, it is my task to keep that from happening.
- "Before we can kill our adversary to the north I must meet with an ally. We will find her at the Dejarin Estate where I have arranged for your first test."
- Accept: "Test? I'll pass with flying colors."
- Reject: "Test? I'd better go study...."
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (Dehjah)
- "So it is you the Master has chosen. If you can survive this crucible, perhaps you can assist us in our battle."
Intermediate Dialogue 2
- Master of Whispers: "These djinn are our allies. We fight for a common cause."
- Dehjah: "Indeed... we both wish to push back this dark presence, which threatens our very existence within the Elon."
- Master of Whispers: "Before we face the Drought, you must first pass unscathed through this crucible."
- Master of Whispers: "The land itself is changing; it is becoming tormented. These are lesser demons. A sign of what is to come."
- Dehjah: "I will call those we have trapped beneath the earth."
- "You survived most admirably. The first rule of hunting demons is to avoid becoming one. Now, we must move quickly before our enemies grow stronger."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Meet with Dehjah and Master of Whispers in Dejarin Estate just outside of Kodonur Crossroads. Talk with Dehjah, who will call 3 sets of Droughtlings. Fight them and then talk to Master of Whispers for the reward.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Droughtlings do not leave corpses, so no point bringing any corpse-exploiting skills or builds like minion masters.