GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Secrets in the Shadow
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Meet with Dehjah, an ally of the Master of Whispers.
- Destroy the demons from the earth. 3...0 of 3 groups remain.
- See Master of Whispers for your reward.
- "You must know there is a great darkness falling across Elona. As a demon hunter, it is my task to keep that from happening.
- "Before we can kill our adversary to the north I must meet with an ally. We will find her at the Dejarin Estate where I have arranged for your first test."
- Accept: "Test? I'll pass with flying colors."
- Reject: "Test? I'd better go study...."
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (Dehjah)
- "So it is you the Master has chosen. If you can survive this crucible, perhaps you can assist us in our battle."
Intermediate Dialogue 2
- Master of Whispers: "These djinn are our allies. We fight for a common cause."
- Dehjah: "Indeed... we both wish to push back this dark presence, which threatens our very existence within the Elon."
- Master of Whispers: "Before we face the Drought, you must first pass unscathed through this crucible."
- Master of Whispers: "The land itself is changing; it is becoming tormented. These are lesser demons. A sign of what is to come."
- Dehjah: "I will call those we have trapped beneath the earth."
- "You survived most admirably. The first rule of hunting demons is to avoid becoming one. Now, we must move quickly before our enemies grow stronger."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Meet with Dehjah and Master of Whispers in Dejarin Estate just outside of Kodonur Crossroads. Talk with Dehjah, who will call 3 sets of Droughtlings. Fight them and then talk to Master of Whispers for the reward.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Droughtlings do not leave corpses, so no point bringing any corpse-exploiting skills or builds like minion masters.