GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Securing Champion's Dawn
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Rally the Sunspear Scouts. Brief Elite Scout Zusoh on the situation.
- See Quarrymaster Bohanna for your reward.
- Battle Preparations
- Only Tyrian-born (Prophecies) or Canthan-born (Factions) characters can get this quest
- "We must secure Champion's Dawn. The corsairs have landed and plan to take advantage of our war preparations to catch us off guard. They may even have designs on conquering all of Istan. There are even reports of Kournans helping them, as well. Little did they expect we would be able to call upon such great heroes as you, .[sic]
- Kormir has gone ahead to help prepare for the assault. Our main force is already committed to the upcoming war. We need you to rally the Sunspear Scouts and the local masons. Report to Elite Scout Zusoh in the Plains of Jarin and then see Quarrymaster Bohanna for further instructions. We must defend Champion's Dawn, or all might be lost."
- Accept: "By the Five Gods, this dawn shall see a new champion!"
- Reject: "Corsairs? No thanks. Too salty for my taste."
- When asked about quest: Zusoh is waiting for you in the Plains of Jarin.
Intermediate Dialogue (Elite Scout Zusoh)
- "Yes we have heard the reports. Kormir briefed us about the situation, and we await your further orders before joining the meager defenses. But first, you should understand what we scouts do.
- We help protect Istan by issuing bounties on local monsters and other less than savory groups such as the corsairs. You can gain ranks within the Order of the Sunspears by taking these bounties upon yourself. You will have such a bounty during this upcoming battle, so try to kill as many corsairs as possible after you reach Champion's Dawn. For Istan!"
- "Kormir awaits your reinforcements upon the Cliffs of Dohjok. You meager few are all that stand between Champion's Dawn and the ravages of a corsair pillaging. I hope the legends that precede you are as solid as this stone. Otherwise, I fear I may not live to see the sunset"
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
This quest only involves talking to NPCs. Zusoh is just outside Champion's Dawn, in the Plains of Jarin. Travel there and speak to him, and then claim your reward from Quarrymaster Bohanna inside.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Added in the 20 December 2006 update.
- This quest can be obtained even if you have finished the Nightfall story line.