GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Securing the Vale
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Proceed to the first patrol point in Traveler's Vale.
- Proceed to the second patrol point in Traveler's Vale.
- Proceed to the third patrol point in Traveler's Vale.
- Return to Van the Warrior for your reward.
- "Looking for a way to serve Ascalon? I have just the task for you, <name>. We knew these mountains were treacherous when we headed here... Even without these Stone Summit challenging us, we'd have our hands full with the Centaurs and Ettins. I need strong men and women to help me secure the Vale. If you think you're up to the challenge, I've laid out several patrol points that I need investigated. All you need to do is follow these points and then return to me to report any enemy activity you encounter.
- You think you can handle that?"
- Accept: "I'm on it."
- Reject: "I have better things to do."
- By Balthazar's blade! I had hoped for less resistance, but you did well to overcome such foes. I am going to have to speak with Osric and see if we can spare more warriors to secure that area. Here's a little something for your trouble."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Completing this quest requires walking much of Traveler's Vale to visit 3 points near each of the zone portals. Along the way, you'll run into a bunch of Stone Summit, Ice Golems, and Snow Ettins including a few bosses.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The patrol points do not need to be reached in the order the quest marker indicates.
- Can be done in conjunction with The Road to Borlis Pass quest.