GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Seek out Brother Tosai
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Speak with Brother Tosai.
- "These weaklings who bow to their simpering emperor all fear the plague. Idiots, every one of them! This... sickness is a gift from the gods! Only those who are truly strong may thrive in its loving embrace. If you would become such a person and a true member of the Am Fah, you should seek out Brother Tosai.
- Have you the strength to look death in the eye?"
- Accept: "I have the strength."
- Reject: "My eyesight is poor. I think I'll skip this."
- "Bujo has sent you, you say? You must have impressed him... If you are indeed worthy of joining our ranks and gaining immeasurable strength, you must take the Chalice of Corruption and drink deeply of its bounty."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Brother Tosai can be found in Wajjun Bazaar. Leave from The Marketplace and head south along the eastern edge of the Bazaar. The quest is risk-free if you go that way because all Am Fah in the area will be friendly, excluding the Am Fah assassins guarding the Plague Remedy peddlers (see Street Justice) or the captured Imperial guardsman (see Captured). Alternatively, if you already have Nahpui Quarter on your map, is much quicker to start from there. Talk to Brother Tosai to get your reward.
Bosses[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Completing this quest will give you the Chalice of Corruption. You can only acquire this item once per character and you must have it in your inventory in order to accept one of the followup quests.
- Accepting the Drink quest will prompt you to undertake another quest which will make the Am Fah turn hostile. Refusing to Drink will cause them to turn hostile immediately. If you need experience (say if you are trying to get to 20 still) you can take Drink from the Chalice of Corruption (make sure to have a healer hench with you), heal through the degen and accept the quest reward, but decline to take the next quest. The Am Fah will remain friendly until you complete the follow-up quest Masters of Corruption. Since it is easier to move through Wajjun Bazaar with the Am Fah as your allies, it's best not to take the quest Masters of Corruption until after you have completed all necessary quests in Wajjun Bazaar.
- Having this quest active will significantly reduce the number of enemies required to vanquish Wajjun Bazaar.