GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Description[edit | edit source]
The largest and arguably most important port in Cantha, Seitung Harbor is the point of entry for most outsiders. Ships traveling to distant Tyria or the far-flung Battle Isles depart from Seitung Harbor with dizzying regularity, while the traffic from those distant lands arrives with equal frequency. Canthans with little spare time often say they are "busy as a Seitung Harbormaster". At least, in polite company.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
Exits[edit | edit source]
- Jaya Bluffs (north)
- Kaineng Docks (by talking to First Mate Xiang after receiving the quest A Master's Burden)
- Saoshang Trail (northwest)
- Zen Daijun (explorable) (east; by talking to Guard Lae Fao after you have completed the Zen Daijun mission)
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Henchmen (Level 13):
- Merchants and Traders:
- Xunlai Agent (Storage)
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Brother Pe Wan: Looking For Trouble (Primary Quest)
- First Mate Xiang: A Master's Burden (Primary Quest)
- Lady Mukei Musagi: The Captured Son
- Zunraa: An Unwelcome Guest
Notes[edit | edit source]
- For characters from campaigns other than the Factions Campaign, this location is the first they will visit on Shing Jea Island.
- The description is somewhat misleading, or perhaps, a remnant of an older design for this place. Travelers to and from distant continents use Kaineng Center instead of here.