GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Seitung Harbor (mission)
This mission was available at the Dragon Festival.
Mission Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Wipe out the enemy forces occupying Seitung Harbor. 40 of 40 enemies remain.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Captain Rujiyo
- "The battle isn't going well, <player name>. We suffered serious losses thus far, though we've begun to organize resistance groups to reclaim lost territory and drive the enemy back."
- - How can I help the emperor?
- Captain Rujiyo
- "I'm afraid I have bad news <player name>. Seitung Harbor has fallen and our forces were pushed back to the monastery. We need every last body to launch a retalliatory strike. Will you join us in our efforts to take back Seitung Harbor?"
- - Yes, I am ready to help the emperor.
- - Not right now, I'm busy.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Lvl 28 Banished Dream Rider
- Lvl 24 Scythe of Chaos
- Lvl 28 Grasp of Insanity
- Lvl 28 Terrorweb Dryder
- Lvl 28 Wrathful Storm
- Lvl 28 Torment Claw
- Lvl 30 Chaos Wurm
Reward[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Two tanks, Spiteful Spirit necromancer and a monk can easily complete this mission.
- Some of the foes are stationary and are easily killed with a long/flat bow.
- Currently, you can run back through all the gates and portals located in the area without rezoning, thereby exploring an empty Shing Jea Monastery and Monestary Overlook.
- All the monsters are actors.
- There is another mission for Seitung Harbor. See Seitung Harbor (mission 2)