GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
General[edit | edit source]
Shadow is a Shining Blade scout who appears in a few locations in the Prophecies Campaign. She can be found in the Henge of Denravi and later on in the Ember Light Camp. In both places, she gives primary quests to further the plot.
She has a pet spider named Carlotta.
Quests given[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
- Maguuma Jungle
- Henge of Denravi (near the center)
- Ring of Fire Islands
- Southern Shiverpeaks
Skills used[edit | edit source]
- Broad Head Arrow
- Natural Stride
- Penetrating Attack
- Poison Tip Signet
- Read the Wind
- Troll Unguent
Note: she uses these skills only during the War in Kryta encounters.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
In the Henge of Denravi:
- "To survive in the jungle, you must move as if you are one with the jungle, leaving no trace of where you have been or where you are going.
- We need to talk."
In Ember Light Camp:
- "We meet again hero.
- What do you want to talk about?"
In Talmark Wilderness:
- "The key to a successful insurgency is to weaken your enemy and reduce their ability to resist before you deliver the killing blow. Just like a spider and her prey. Isn't that right, Carlotta? That's what we'll be teaching these new recruits."
In North Kryta Province:
- "I just met more people made refugees by White Mantle thugs. Every day decent Krytans suffer at the hands of these cultists - but no more! Lead on so we might fight these injustices!"
Shadow also has three audio phrases when you talk to her in Henge of Denravi, Ember Light Camp or Talmark Wilderness.