GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Shadow stepping is a skill mechanic that allows instant movement between two locations.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Causes bundle items to be dropped immediately before the shadow step.
- Cancels any skills that were being activated.
- Does not count as movement. Skills that end if you move, such as Protector's Defense, will not end if you shadow step.
- Requires an unobstructed path to the target within compass range. If there is no valid path or if the target is outside compass range, the skill will still activate and all other effects will occur normally, but your shadow step will end at the first barrier on a line directly toward your target.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Some trade scams involve the use of shadow stepping; when the victim drops an item on the ground, the scammer will shadow step to them and pick up the item.