Shambling Horrors are minions created by the Necromancer Skill Animate Shambling Horror.
- Shambling Horrors are melee fighters.
- Shambling Horrors deal Slashing damage.
- Level 18 Shambling Horrors inflict 16-47 damage against AL 60 targets, including both critical and non-critical hits. The critical hit rate and specific critical and non-critical damage ranges are currently unknown.
- Minions can withstand greater amounts of damage with higher levels in death magic due to the level difference mechanics as well as armor value, along with the added health, damage dealing, and size.
- Shambling Horrors attack roughly 1 attack per 3.17 seconds (30 attacks in 95 seconds).
- Without healing or damage, a level x Shambling Horror's life expectancy is ? minute ?? seconds.
- It is the Minions inherent health degeneration that increases over time. Cap -10 (-20/1sec) along with the hidden degeneration further prohibits the sustainability of a minion.
- Upon death, a Jagged Horror will spawn where the Shambling Horror fell.
- If the horror has no master, no jagged horror is spawned upon death.
- Even if the Shambling Horror fell because the owner is over their limit of minions, the Jagged Horror will spawn, triggering another minion to die because the owner is still over their limit.
- Shambling Horrors share many common traits with the other types of animated undead and are subject to the same rules as all skills that rely on corpse exploitation.
- Shambling Horrors lose health at a rate that increases over time. See article Minion for more details.
- It is possible to animate a Shambling Horror up to level 23 with 21 Death Magic. For information on how to raise your attribute that high, see the Attribute article.