GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Full: For 6 seconds, the next time target foe casts a spell that targets an ally, the spell fails and you steal up to 5...12...14 Energy from that foe.
Concise: (6 seconds.) Target foe's next spell fails and you steal 5...12...14 Energy. No effect unless this foe's spell targeted one of its allies.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Captain Greywind (North Kryta Province)
- Master Scout Kiera (Henge of Denravi)
- Dakk (Ember Light Camp)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike "conventional" interrupt skills like Power Drain, Shame preemptively prevents a spell from being cast. In this case, Shame prevents players from healing, protecting, or enchanting allies. This can be very useful for when an enemy player is casting spells too quickly to interrupt (many Monk and Mesmer spells cast very quickly), or when you want to control two targets at once (by Shaming one, then using a regular interrupt on the other, knowing Shame will do its job unaided).
- Skills like Mantra of Resolve and Glyph of Concentration do not protect against Shame
- Since the affected spell has not been cast, it is still charged, ready to be used again right away.