GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
While in the area, every spell cast by a foe causes 10 Exhaustion.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This environmental effect is caused by a Twisted Bark in certain rooms in the Elite Mission Urgoz's Warren.
- This effect replaces any existing exhaustion cost, it does not stack.
- Monks should be particularly wary of casting spells while this effect lasts.
- Note that skills that are not spells will not incur exhaustion. This includes (but isn't limited to) glyphs, traps, binding rituals, touch skills, signets, and attack skills.
- Glyph of Energy can be used to prevent the exhaustion.
- This effect affects a larger radius than stated in the description.