GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Full: For 5...10...11 seconds, while wielding a shield, the next attack skill used against you is blocked. If it was a melee skill, your attacker is knocked down and that skill is disabled for an additional 15 seconds.
Concise: (5...10...11 seconds.) You block the next attack skill. Causes knock-down and +15 second recharge if it was a melee skill. No effect unless you are wielding a shield.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Shield Bash blocks the next attack skill against you, not the next attack. This is a common misconception.
- Shield Bash is often used by secondary Warriors in PvP, because it is effective even at 0 Strength.
- Although they are considered attack skills by other game mechanics, pet attacks will not trigger Shield Bash.
- Unlike axe/sword/etc. attack skills, which are disabled if you aren't wielding the appropriate weapon, this skill will not be disabled if you are not wielding a shield. You can still activate it, but its effect will not trigger unless you equip a shield.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The icon of this skill looks relatively similar to Shield of Deflection.